Canada Liquor License Consulting
Getting a liquor license in Canada is a complicated and often confusing process. Rising Tide Consultants provides consultation services that increase the chances of a successful liquor license application.
Regardless of the province, our professional liquor license consultants will help you:
- Understand requirements for a liquor license in Canada.
- Review and audit documents and make recommendations for improvements.
- Contact provincial and municipal government officials on your behalf.
- Visit your site and ensure that it meets provincial and municipal liquor licensing requirements.
- Develop policies and procedures suitable for your type of business.
- Develop custom training packages and conduct training for staff and management.
- Assist with liquor license renewals and transfers.
BC Liquor Licenses
BC liquor licensing is our specialty. Learn about BC Liquor Control and Licensing Branch (BCLCLB) requirements and liquor license types. Our liquor licensing consultants will help you successfully apply for a BC liquor license.
Alberta Liquor Licenses
Read about Alberta Liquor and Gaming Commission (AGLC) liquor license requirements, Alberta liquor license types, and find out how our liquor license consulting services can help your business.
Ontario Liquor Licenses
Read about Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) liquor licenses, the Ontario liquor license application process, and how Rising Tide Consultants can help you obtain and keep a liquor license.