Liquor Licensing in British Columbia
The application process for any liquor license, can become costly and lengthy if done incorrectly. At Rising Tide Consultants we will facilitate the liquor license application process to obtain a license. In addition to our liquor consulting services, Rising Tide provides many other support services needed for successful operation of a liquor licensed establishment.
Why is it difficult to obtain a liquor license?
There are a number of issues that affect the efficient processing of a liquor license in British Columbia and across Canada. These include:
- Government legislation, regulations and liquor board policies
- Building permits, development permits, and building code requirements
- Zoning and land use requirements
- Enforcement and compliance history
- Specific local government bylaws and liquor licensing policies
Rising Tide Consultants will expertly guide your application through BC liquor laws and policies as well as municipal government requirements.
Complete the Contact Us form and indicate your top priorities and business information. An RTC team consultant will contact you within 24 hours.
Rising Tide Consultants Expedites Your Liquor License Application
With 25+ years of experience in BC’s liquor licensing and hospitality industry, RTC knows how to get results. The company was founded by Bert Hick, former General Manager of the BC Liquor Control and Licensing Branch, and as a result RTC’s team of liquor licensing consultants have comprehensive experience and inside knowledge to help you understand what it takes to successfully apply and obtain a BC liquor license.
RTC has developed important relationships with key BC government agencies over many years and is deeply involved in community and political aspirations. These connections combined with the RTC team’s extensive knowledge of licensing bureaucracy, the liquor business and potential legal complications, help speed the liquor licensing process and often get applications approved more quickly.
RTC’s liquor licensing consulting and advisement services include:
- Buying or selling a BC Liquor License including a Retail Liquor Store
- BC Liquor Stores
- Liquor License Applications
- Liquor License Optimization
- Establishment Review and Audit
- Retail Liquor Store Planning and Operations
- Annual Liquor License Renewal Program
- Transferring ownership of a BC Liquor License
- Relocating a BC liquor License
- Temporary Change and Permanent Changes to a BC liquor License
- Special Event Permits (formerly known as “Special Occasion License”)
Call today to personally speak with a Rising Tide consultant in Vancouver, at 604.669.2928.
Or, complete the Contact Us form indicating your top priority and business contact information. RTC will contact you within 24 hours.