BC Liquor License Application and Process
How to get a liquor license in BC? Sometimes the process can be lengthy and frustrating! Whether your business requires a Food Primary License, Liquor Primary License or a Special Event Permit, Rising Tide Consultants will manage your entire BC liquor license application and process it for you. RTC prepares your application and supporting documentation to ensure BC Liquor laws and regulations are met. Your liquor license application is in professional hands and we will ensure your liquor license cost remain low.
RTC undertakes a comprehensive review of your business to identify any issues before implementing a personalized liquor license application and strategy. This review ensures that your liquor licensing requirements are completed successfully and are optimized to their full potential.
Rising Tide Consultants also works with clients based in Vancouver, the lower mainland, across British Columbia and Canada on applications for breweries, wineries and distillery licenses. With in-depth experience in BC’s liquor industry, RTC ensures the Manufacturer’s licensing requirements are adhered to and in compliance with the Liquor Control Board and the policies and by-laws of local governments and BC liquor laws are met.
RTC offers expertise on several additional services to liquor licensing applications including:
- New Liquor License Applications
- Food Primary Licensing
- Liquor Primary Licensing
- Manufacturers and Agents Liquor Licensing
- Third Party Operator Applications for New and Existing License(s)
- Permanent and Temporary Change Applications to Existing Licensed Establishments
- Structural Change Applications to Existing Licensed Establishments
- Applications to Local Governments for New Licenses and Changes to Existing Licenses
- Applications to Relocate a Liquor Licensed Establishment
- Transfer of ownership (Buying & Selling) of existing liquor license(s)
- Annual liquor license renewals
Call today to personally speak with a Rising Tide consultant in Vancouver at 604.669.2928.
Or, complete the Contact Us form indicating your top priority and business contact information. RTC will contact you within 24 hours.