Consulting Services for BC Liquor License Optimization
Are you leveraging the full revenue potential of your British Columbia liquor license or more specifically, your Vancouver liquor license? Could making just a few changes to your BC liquor license make a surprisingly valuable difference to your business asset?
Rising Tide Consultants has over 25 years of specialization in British Columbia consulting services to boost additional revenue from liquor licenses and plan strategically to optimize licenses within establishments to deliver immediate results and significantly improve your bottom line.
Rising Tide Consultants provides various liquor licensing optimization services:
- BC Liquor control board compliance audits
- Retail liquor store, food & liquor primary, personnel placement, education and training
- Policy & Procedures Manual
- Identify optimizing changes to an existing BC liquor license
- Annual BC liquor license renewal program processing
- Change of hours to a licensed establishment
- Patron capacity review, floor plan review
- Patio operations, hours and layout review
- Potential structural changes to a liquor/food primary licensed business
- Relocation of license(s) in Vancouver, BC or Canada
- Temporary and permanent liquor license change applications
- Review of BC liquor license categories to ensure proper licensing
Working together with the Rising Tide Consultants team, your liquor license is a business asset and your establishment or retail liquor store can be fully optimized. We offer new ways to increase revenue potential and bottom line profits, particularly with new BC liquor policy reforms affecting local businesses and consumer behavior.
Send us an Information Request Form indicating your specific interest, or contact us directly in Vancouver at 604-669-2928 to arrange an appointment today.