Cannabis Retail Licensing

Non-medical (recreational) cannabis became legal in Canada on October 17, 2018. Now, with edibles legal on October 17, 2019, RTC assists clients with the in-depth application process at the Federal, Provincial and Municipal levels.


The retail application requirements and process can be overwhelming and certainly lengthy. Our team will ensure your application is complete, correct and is submitted to the government offices, in a timely manner.



Growing Cannabis on a small scale requires a micro-cultivation license (commonly referred to as craft cannabis). Many areas of Canada grow some of the best cannabis in the world, and Rising Tide can assist operations in the process of becoming federally licensed.



The plant comes first – a Nursery license is required to start working from the ground up on the production of plants and seeds. We understand that cultivation can be an art form, and Rising Tide is here to help with the process, because it is not as simple as having a great green thumb.​



All the small crafted flower needs to go somewhere, and Rising Tide can help those who require a micro-processing license. A micro-processing licence is necessary for facilities that cultivate and manufacture the cannabis into a variety of different products.



Have an idea for cannabis? Canada supports ingenuity, and it requires a federally issued license in order to make that happen. We suggest that you let us help you obtain a research and development license to convert your ideas into action.


Standard Operating Procedures Manual (SOP) ©

We'll customize a set of step-by-step instructions for your staff, so they will achieve efficiency, quality output and uniformity of performance, while reducing miscommunication and failure to comply with industry regulations.